Visas Immigration Lawyer in Conroe
Duckworth and Ray will fight to keep your family together. We have more than 20+ years of experience in guiding families through the visas immigration process. Our visas immigration lawyers in Conroe and the Woodlands will provide expert legal counsel for all aspects of immigration law. There are two categories for visas in the U.S., temporary (non-immigrant) and permanent residency (immigrate visas).
U.S. Temporary Visas we handle include:
- H-1B Visas - Speciality occupations
- H-2B Visas - Non-agricultural workers
- E-1 and E-2 Visas - For Investors and traders
- TN Visa - For foreign workers wishing to transfer to a new or existing U.S. business
- L-1 Visa - For Mexicans and Canadians approved at U.S. Port of Entry
Permanent Residence Visas:
- Employment-Based Petitions - Family members who wish to sponsor their family member(s) or spouse to immigrate to the U.S.
- Family Based Petitions - Temporary workers in the U.S. and your employer is willing to petition your for permanent residence.
- Investor EB-5 Applications - Investing and moving to the U.S.
To learn more about U.S. visas, please visit the U.S. Department of State's directory page for visas travel.state.gov/US-visas. Fill out our form or call us at 936-756-6555 to see how our family immigration lawyers can help your family today.