Contact Us for a Free Consultation 936-756-6555

Residency and Green Card Attorney Montgomery County

Residency and Green Card Lawyer Conroe

Green Card holder, or permanent resident is a person who has been granted authorization and documentation to live and work in the United States on a permanent basis. As proof of that status, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services grants a person a permanent resident card, commonly called a Green Card. 

To learn more about the application process, please go to /green-cards

We will guide you through the process of how to get a Green Card to become a permanent resident, how to check your green card status, how to bring a foreign spouse to live in the U.S. and lastly what documents you need when traveling back to the U.S. Fill out our form or call our Conroe residency and green card lawyers today to see how we can help you, 936-756-6555.

Contact Us Today

Duckworth & Ray is committed to answering your questions about law issues in Conroe, TX. We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.